Be careful though, some directors only fret about the next sale and couldn’t care less about your success. Some Coastal Vacations Directors are so focused on sponsoring new members that they neglect the most important part of coaching and leveraging their team. If you end up with one of those Coastal Vacations Directors, you may find yourself lost and without knowing where to start your Coastal Vacations Business Opportunity.
So to be sure you are with who you need to be with just ask your potential director if you are one of their first 2 sales and who will be sponsoring and training you. Also pay attention to how they deal with you. They shouldn’t sit and spend four or five hours a day with you as if you were their only prospect. They ought to be habitually pointing you to all of the information you need to make a good choice. But they should also make a point to develop a relationship with you and take some time to answer your questions.
Of course, you will be working alongside your Coastal Vacations Director to get your first two sales and to start building your business. If you do not like talking to your sponsor how can you even hope to get anything out of their coaching?
Here are some things you need to consider when joining your chosen Coastal Vacations Director:
1. How long have they been with the company or even in the industry? Have you ever heard about the blind leading the blind? Well, sadly 80% of the people never achieve anything great in any industry. If you join someone that is failing in this industry then they can only teach you what they know how to fail. How long they’ve been with the company also relates to whether or not they are definitely a qualified director and if you will be working immediately with them as your Coastal Vacations Director. An experienced Coastal Vacations Director is worth their weight in gold.
2. How well informed are they when it comes to answering your questions? See, if they can answer your questions then they will be able to help you answer your prospects questio
ns. This is important when it comes to the product, the opportunity, the company, the history, and the advertising policies.
3. Are the actively working the business? If your Coastal Vacations Director is working their business part-time will they be there to help you? Are they dedicated enough to help make sure that this works for you or are they just testing it and hoping it works for them and for you? Full time is usually better because you have a true supporting system in a good full time Coastal Vacations Director. Part timers usually have a real job and therefor may not have as much time to help you.
4. Have they got a good promotion technique? Will your Coastal Vacations Business Director be able to show you techniques of selling which will find the correct people that are actually looking for what you’ve got to offer? If you have no idea as to how to get people who are interested then you’ll be chasing your friends and family which is less than effective.
5. Have they got a capture system and automatic chase up system in place? Do you have to opt in to a system which will automatically capture the prospects information so you can follow up? If this is the case will that be in a position to you as well?
6. Do they have any sort of plan in place as to where you may start and a direction that the will lead you down. Hopefully, their plan will be orientated towards making you a professional and worthwhile Coastal Vacations Director.
7. The last query you need to ask of yourself. Are you expecting to put some work into the right business or are you hunting for a scratch and win lottery ticket? What are your expectancies? You are not very likely to earn $100,000 in your first month. If you plan on making a great deal of money you must be prepared to take immediate and consistent action. If you are not happy to work and apply yourself regularly then don’t join.